Thursday, July 31, 2008

Total Madness

I'm stoked about this Singapore Tri! I was on a walk in Santa Barbara and I just started envisioning myself participating in this event... you could not get me to stop smiling! It's really a rush.

My problem at the moment getting in workouts with all the madness in my life right now. I am trying to live up Santa Barbara and profit from beautiful sunny California for the last month that I am here. There is so much to do. And moving abroad is stressful! I have joined a team commute challenge and have resolved to riding my bike/taking the bus to work(http://www.trafficsolutions.info/default.htm). It is for the month of August and September. Hopefully it will be a good way to ease into the more serious training.

Any suggestion for training while traveling?
Shobs

No comments: